Thursday, July 20, 2006

On the journey to victory

On the journey to victory
This is my first Blog and I'm excited to start this journey. First I want to explain why I started this blog. For a few years now I have been writing letters to my girls trying to share my heart and prayers for them. I plan to give the letters to them after they grow up so it will be a keepsake for them to look back on their childhood. Lately, I have been introduced to online journaling and blogs and have been encouraged by other Christian moms blogs and experiences. Therefore, I wanted to try this blog thing out to record different events on my journey to victory. I want my children to know me, my heart, my desires, and my walk with the Lord. I pray that it will be an encouragement and influnence their lives to follow Jesus and make a comittment to Him (this is my deepest heart's desire). This will be the place I will record the events that happen to me On My Journey To Victory! My finial victory will be heaven, but until then I am on this journey to find victory as a mother, as a wife, as a women, as a friend, as a daycare provider, and any other role God has in store for me. On this journey I will trust the Lord to be my number 1 guide and support to lead me to Victory. I pray whoever reads this will also be encouraged on their journey and that we can be blog friends. As I share my experiences, suggestions, prayer requests, and different tid bits of info on my journey please visit often and share with me your experiences, suggestions, prayer requests, and different tid bits of info on your journey.

Until Later,
Betty

No comments:

Weight Loss Tracker