Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weekend Reflections




This week gone fast. We have stayed busy. Here are some of the positives in my week.

  • My oldest daughter did not break her finger
  • I have keep up with my blog and posted everyday
  • I was encouraged to help a friend and my daughter to start a blog
  • I have received several encouraging emails this week
  • I'm glad I have a husband who listens to me and cares about me
  • My youngest daughter, Jody, had her birthday party and it was fun to have a house full of people here
  • After Jody's party a couple of friends stayed for dinner and it was a good time
  • I got our extra room upstairs cleanned and organized
  • I got our garage cleanned out
  • I lost three pounds
  • The children's musical Promise U went very well. The kids did great. My daughter Bethany had a solo and my youngest, Jody, was in the choir. We were so proud of all the kids!

I feel very blessed this week. John & I were talking about some of our goals, dreams, and frustrations this week. Although we don't have certain things that others may have we feel very blessed to have what we do have. We have worked hard to have what we do have and we are still on our journey together.

To view more Weekend Reflections visit Judi at Mommy - to - Two

Until Next Later, Betty

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PRAISE THE LORD, the kids where AWESOME tonight. I was truly blessed. We did it. Everyone working together, it was worth every bit of pain we went through. You're right, We may not have all that others have, but we have our families, each other and the important things in life. Love you girl. Have a GREAT Week!!!!!!!!!!1
Alice

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Those kids did so well! We are so blessed to be able to have things like that happen inour lives. And I am so blessed to have a friend like you in my life! I know I've said it before, but I just can't put into words just how much you being such a great friend means to me! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun and eventful week. I hope to be able to stay home and get a few things done this week. I was telling Rick my plans while at school, and then when I walked in the door I forgot about this and that and had to prioritize and he thought I had WAY to much to do and quit expecting to do it all in one hour! LOL Love ya and chat later, C

Weight Loss Tracker