Monday, September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Although I don't always get to post my menus, I have been planning my family's weekly menus for about 2 years now. I remember when I was first married and starting my family I never knew what to cook for dinner and had no system in mind. Menu Planning has become such a must for me, I can't believe I ever grocery shopped without my plan. I don't know why it has taken me so long in my marriage to implement this task. However, I am a big supporter of menu planning and would encourage anyone to try it. I love it and it works for me!


Here is what my family is eating this week:

Monday: Grilled Hamburger Steaks with Roasted Onions, Tatar Tots, Pasta Salad

Tuesday: Pizza Stuffed Garlic Rolls, Applesauce

Wednesday: Cheese Manicotti

Thursday: Sweet & Sour Chicken over Ramon Noodles - for the kids (and rice for me)

Friday: Chicken Chili, Corn bread

Saturday: Chicken Fajitas

Sunday: Leftovers


I linked the recipes for these meals, however I use recipes as a guideline and don't always follow the recipe exactly. I add my own variation and do my own thing.


If you want to join in the fun and post your menus or to visit other menus you can visit Laura, The Organized Junkie here.


Until Later,

~Betty~

2 comments:

Ter said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! Feel free to come by anytime!

Your menu looks good too! :)

Ter @ With an Angel on My Shoulder

Heather said...

your menu sounds great. yumms.
Have a great rest of the week.

Weight Loss Tracker