Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thankful Thursday




It has been awhile since I participated in Thankful Thursday, but I am thankful that I can be apart of it this week. In the past couple of weeks God has been showing me things in my life that I have to be thankful for.


  • I am so thankful for my husband and the relationship we have together. I love talking and sharing my heart & thoughts with John.

  • I am thankful for the part time jobs I have right now, while I search for a full time job.

  • I'm thankful for the people that are in my life and how God has blessed me with them.

  • I am thankful for the person God has created me to be.

  • I'm thankful for blogging and the need that it meets in me. It has been so nice to start posting more this week.

  • I am thankful for my family.

I have learned that no matter what is going on in our lives, we can always find something to be thankful for. If you want to list what you are thankful for or to visit others who list please visit Crystal at God is in Control Not Me.

Until Later

~Betty~

15 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back, I enjoyed your list of blessings.

Lyndy said...

Great list Betty. Thanks for sharing your grateful heart.

Hugs, Lyndy

Cheri said...

Betty - I love that God can still piont you to the blessings, even when Satan is standing by ready to attack your faith.

Love you sister, even though we've never met IRL!

lori said...

Betty,
glad you joined..
"no matter what is going on in our lives, we can ALWAYS find something to be thankful for.."
that humbles me over and over again...
peace,
lori

Lori said...

Betty that is so true, no matter what is going on we can always find something to be thankful for.

Melissa Sheldon said...

I also agree. Not matter what is going on, we can always find something to be thankful for. On your list you had "I am thankful for the person God has created me to be." Isn't it wonderful that we ARE the people that God created us to be? That is something that I continually marvel at. God is so awesome, yet he takes the time to create each of us, and guide us along the way.

Mary said...

You're right...we can ALWAYS find something to be thankful for. I love that. Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Heather said...

THere's always something to be thankful for - I agree. We just have to remind ourselves sometimes, don't we?

Cyndi said...

Yes, there's always something for which we can give thanks. Thanks for the reminder!

Mary said...

Betty,

A great list of things to be thankful for.

Blessings,
Mary

Nise' said...

It is a blessing that we can be thankful no matter what is going on in our lives. Thanks for sharing.

Ella said...

Glad you could join us this week. I loved reading your list.

God Bless

Ms. Kathleen said...

Wonderful reading your list. You were missed! God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

I was blessed by reading your list.
Kathy b

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing your Thankful list! Thanks for joining in! It was a blessing to read!
Blessings

Weight Loss Tracker