Saturday, July 29, 2006

Neighborhood Ladies Game Night

Neighborhood Activities

We have lived in our current house for over a year now and I feel like I don't know very many people in our neighborhood. God has blessed me with a special friend in the neighborhood, Antia. We are both mothers (she has boys, I have girls), we worship and serve the same God, and both have a desire to get social activities together in our neighborhood. After alot of talking and postponing we are putting action to our plans. Antia & I are hosting our first Ladies game night next Thursday. I'm looking forward to it. We have made flyers and taken them around to the houses in our subdivision and hoping people will come. It has been fun planning this event with Anita and I'm praying God will take our efforts and use for His glory. We are hoping to continue this and plan activities for the whole family. Alot of people say that this neighborhood used to do this before. I guess the people who planned it must have moved on, therefore Anita & I are trying to plan activities. I'm lookig forward to seeing how God may end up using us and I pray that we will be a blessing to our neighbors. I will post on how it goes and what the next plans are.

Until Later,
Betty

No comments:

Weight Loss Tracker