Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Katrina & Kayla

October 2 is my niece, Katrina’s 10th birthday and October 6 is my niece Kayla's 12th birthday. In honor to celebrate their birthdays and to show them how much I love them I wanted to list 10 things about Katrina and why I love her and 12 things about Kayla and why I love her.

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY KATRINA!
I LOVE YOU!

10 things about Katrina
1. Katrina’s name is also Katie
2. She has such a heart for people and really cares
3. She is so thoughtful
4. She is very forgiving
5. She likes to play softball
6. She is beautiful
7. She likes to talk
8. I believe Katrina will make a positive difference in a lot of people’s lives
9. Katrina is a special girl
10. Katrina’s aunt Betty is the best she could ask for :)
11. I am so blessed to have Katrina as my niece :)

I LOVE YOU KAYLA!
HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY KAYLA
12 things about Kayla
1. Kayla is a very smart girl
2. Kayla loves to read
3. Kayla loves to play jokes
4. Kayla enjoys sports
5. Kayla is very beautiful
6. Kayla is good at dancing
7. I will always know Kayla as “bubble face”
8. I have fun picking on Kayla about liking Tony Stewart
9. I believe Kayla will be successful in life
10. Kayla is very special to me
11. Kayla’s Aunt Betty is the best :)
12. I am very blessed to have Kayla as my niece :)


I hope you guys had a good birthday! I wish I could have been with you on your day. I am looking forward to seeing you both in November and going shopping with you guys. I miss you lotz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Betty

No comments:

Weight Loss Tracker