Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

This is my first Thursday Thirteen so I thought I would start out telling about me.

13 Things about me:

1. I love God and committed my life to Him

2. I have been married to John for the past 11 years

3. I have 2 daughters – Bethany 9 yrs old, and Jody 4 yrs old (she will be 5 on Saturday)

4. My favorite restaurant is Pizza Hut!

5. I have provided family child care in my home for 7 years now

6. I’m cheap and always looking for ways to save money

7. I love Fried Green Tomatoes

8. I am originally from Ohio

9. I went to college at Mount Vernon Nazarene University

10. I like to do creative art ministries – such as drama, puppets, stick ministries, and sign language

11. I love to get into deep and serious conversations

12. My favorite color is blue, but I’m starting to like maroon

13. I like waterfall pictures


Until Later,
Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fried green the movie or the food? I actually knew the other stuff about you. Guess I was paying attention after all! I can't tell you enough how much I am enjoying this blogging and how much I love talking to you, here or wherever!

Weight Loss Tracker