Friday, October 27, 2006

Rainy Day

Today is Friday, it has been raining all day, and I feel so unmotivated to do anything. I need to catch up on my budgeting, laundry, and finish my child care handbook AND TO RELAX! We have had so much going on I just need some time to crash and do nothing. I also want to do some different things with my blog and make some changes. Good thing we don't have anything going on tonight or tomorrow. However, we have a long day at church planned for Sunday. I will get some things done and will take some time for me (blogging) this weekend.

I will return for weekend reflections!

Until Later,
Betty

2 comments:

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Judi,

I'm working on my weekend reflections. I can't get blogger to publish it on my blog!!! urg :(

Cheri said...

Betty
Thanks for the invite to your blog! I love your story about cleaning under your sink - how God spoke to you. It's amazing how He can use different experiences to speak to us - and allow us to hear His voice through others!
Blessings
Cheri

Weight Loss Tracker