Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Up Date on Bethany's finger

I heard from the doctor and Bethany's finger is not broke. So she will not have to wear a cast or sling for the performance on Sunday.

John talked to the school nurse about not calling us and she apologized. Apparently the regular nurse was not at school yesterday and other people were filling in. The nurse did tell John that we should have been called and said she was sorry it fell through the crack.

Bethany's teacher did call me and felt bad. She sent Bethany to the clinic and thought they took care of it. She did inform me that nothing would happen to Bethany because of her homework not getting done. I felt better about the whole think after talking to her teacher. I'm thankful that Bethany has a good teacher. We all have bad days no matter what profession we are in.

Thanks for all the prayers!
Untill Later,
Betty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for showing me this! I just love it! Thanks too for being such a great friend! I love you!

Amanda said...

I am glad that her finger is ok. I know how dramatic girls can be. We are taking our children's play on the road next week bc of someone who was in the audience when we did it at our church. WOW!
Amanda

Shari said...

wow, i'm glad it's not broken.

i remember breaking my pinky playing volleyball in gym.
not fun.

Weight Loss Tracker