Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend Reflections # 1

Preemie Mom has asked that we do a weekend reflection of the good and positive things that have happened in our week. I believe we all need to remember the blessings in our lives, so I'm all for this idea.

This week I am thankful for some time alone I had to get some organization done in my house and some extra time to blog.

I'm thankful that John and I worked through an argument we had, and that we can joke and laugh with each other.

I'm thankful for the Sunday School workshop we had at our church this weekend and being able to help out and getting to know some different people in our church.

I'm thankful that without any notice we were able to go to Pizza Hut (my favorite resturant) with some friends, Alice & Sam.

I'm thankful for our church and the worship service we have. I love being at church.

I'm thankful for the group of friends we have at church, Caryl & Rick, Jim & Jenn, Alice & Sam, Lisa & Rodney. We are working on a children's musical and us five couples are helping. During last weeks practice nerves, stress, and emotions were all going high and we seemed to be taking it out on each other. This week we all were able to work out our differences and our new phrase is "We have to love each other anyways." It's a blessing to know we are all good enough friends that we can be frustrated with each other and yet know we are still friends. This is a new thing for me.

I'm sure there are more I could be thankful for, but that's all for now.

To view more weekend reflections go visit preemie mom and and visit the other links.

Until Later,
Betty

1 comment:

Shari said...

it's great to think of things we're thankful for. it's like thanksgiving all year round.

Weight Loss Tracker