Thursday, September 28, 2006

Spelling corrections

I received a phone call from my husband after he read my blog. He wanted to inform me that I made some spelling errors lol. He said I had to post these words on the computer for future reference : Pictures (not pitcures)
Cleaning (not cleanning) lol.

I never claimed to be a great speller and never will. Apparently my spell check on Blogger is not working.

The funny thing about the word picture is I never, ever, ever, ever spell it right and I think I pronounce it wrong too and my husband knows this :) lol. He also reminded me that when we moved and packed I even wrote pictures on the box. We sure do have laughs & fun with our weaknesses lol :).

I decided that this is my blog and this is who I am (like it or not) and I'm not changing the spelling. So as I have said many times before he will just have to deal with me and love me anyways lol :). Same goes for me too!

Laughing and giving each other a hard time really is one way John & I show love to each other and have fun with each other. I also think it is one way we have learned to accept each other's faults and differences. I think it's another reason why our marriage has lasted 11 years. I love you John, but I'm not changing the spelling :)!

Until Later, Betty

1 comment:

Shari said...

oh, LOL! i was just thinking about that when i published my blog earlier. there was a word i wasn't sure about. i still don't know if it's spelled right. i always forget to spell check.

can you believe, one time, i had to look up the word.... misspell?? haha!

i have seen some great blinkies that have fun with typos and misspelling. let me know if you're interested, i'll find them.

Weight Loss Tracker