Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend Reflections

Weekend Reflections
Judi at Mommy to Two hosts weekend reflections. This is the time we are to reflect over our past week and list at least three blessings or positive things in our lives. It is good to take some time to think back over the past week and comment and record the good things that have happened in our lives. I believe we need to be thankful no matter what is going on in our lives. Here are some things that I am thankful for:
  • I am thankful for my child care dids that I have. I had some special moments - smile, hugs, and kisses - with them this week.
  • I am thankful for my sister-in-law, Heather. We had a chance this week to talk and relate child care issues together. It is good to be able to unload on each other, share concerns, and share ideas with each oter.
  • I am thankful I had some time to spend with my family this week & to go out to eat.
  • I'm thankful that we had some people from church over on Thursday night.
  • I'm thankful for the blog world. It has been very encouraging to me and I'm ejoying "meeting" (reading) about people's lives and being able to share mine.
  • I'm thankful that my husband is my best friend and I get to share my heart and thoughts with him.
  • I'm thankful that I had a Saturday with not a lot going on and I was able to spend some time with my girls today.
  • I'm thankful for our new van and how God has worked out the finances for it.
  • I'm thankful that God's love is constant, even when I'm feeling down, emotional, unmotivated, and not staying on my eating plan.
  • I'm thankful that Thanksgiving is coming and we get to go to Ohio for a week and visit with family & friends.

In order to share your weekend reflections or to read more go over and visit Judi.

Until Later,

Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I'm glad you had so many thin gs to be grateful for!! Thanks for sharing!

Weight Loss Tracker