Sunday, October 29, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Monday Menu Planning is here again. This has been such a benefit to me and my family. I plan my menus around our weekly activities and shop according to what I have plan. I also print out our menu and keep it on our refridge. My family and day care kids (the afterschoolers) are now in the routine to look and she what's for dinner & snack. They seem to like it being posted.
Monday
Lunch: Hot Dogs, green beans, apples
Snack: Apples
Dinner: Beef & Noodles
Tuesday
Lunch: Beef & Noodles (leftovers)
Snack: Bread Sticks
Dinner: Meatball Subs
Wednesday
Lunch: Lunch meat sandwiches
Snack: Tortillas
Dinner: Philly Steak Sandwiches
Thursday
Lunch: Grilled Cheese
Snack: Garlic Bread
Dinner: Taco Casserole
Friday - Sunday I will be at a women's retreat so meals are up to Hubby :).
To leave your menu or to check out other Menu Plans go visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a great week! I do daycare also and have my menus posted as well! Have a great time at your retreat!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

I bet it does help to have it all posted if you do daycare, that's a big job! Taco casserole sounds good. Enjoy the retreat!

Angie said...

Oh, those philly steak sandwiches sound good! Hope you have a great week!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Mmm, yummy! Meatball subs and taco casserole sound so good to me :)

Hope you have a great day, and a terrific week!

Anonymous said...

I love how you plan out your lunches and snacks...I'm going to try to do that next time...you've inspired me! lol!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea to post your menu up on the fridge like that! I keep a list of my dinners in my homemaking notebook, but not out where anyone else sees it.

Have a wonderful time on your retreat!

Sherry

Laura said...

Sounds wonderful Betty! Thanks for sharing. Laura

Anonymous said...

taco casserole!!! yummy! i'd love to have that recipe! :)

Unknown said...

In between phone calls I love visiting blogs to see what people have posted for Menu Plan Monday. Your menu sounds very yummy.

Weight Loss Tracker