Tuesday, November 07, 2006

30 Day Organizational Challenage

One of my home goals is to get organized, that is why I just love Laura at Organizing junkie. She is very encouraging and motivating and always wants to help people become a junkie like her :). She has given us a 30 Day Organizational Challenage. It is to organize one area or room in our house & post the before pictures on our blog. On December 6 we are to post the after pictures and share in everyone's success.

I am taking on this challenage and I need to organize my paperwork and office/ payroom area. I have always struggled with coming up with a system for my paper clutter and how to organize my bills and budget. So I am open to any ideas or suggestions you may have. Or if you wouldn't mind just share what works for you - that would be great. I am determined that I will find a system that works for me and that I can maintain it after I start it.

Along with my paperwork I want to organize my office that I also use as a playroom for my daycare kids. I am open to any ideas you may have to help me make this room work better to meet both of my needs. Here are my before pictures:















The pitcures just goes around the room and it is open in the middle of the room. Like I said if you have any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions please let me know. I will try to post on my progress. Wish me luck!
Until Later,
Betty

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Betty, great job on getting your pictures posted! Sounds like you need a multi functioning space.....office/playroom. I would start by taking everything off your desk, then take three boxes and sort the paper into action/file/toss piles. Once you are done you will see what you have left and need to find a home for. I will be posting shortly some more tips and suggestions to keep everyone going. Thanks for participating and email me anytime. Laura

Winnie said...

That looks somewhat like my bookshelf. Can't wait to see your 'after' pics! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a multi-functional space, too so I can relate! Good luck on it, looking forward to the "after" pictures.

Weight Loss Tracker