Friday, December 22, 2006

Catch Up

I have not left the blogging world. We have been having computer problems. John had to wipe clean our computer and we have to start over with it. I was able to save our pictures, but lost all my documents I had saved to the computer - my budget, my resume, John's resume, my child care handbook, and all the blog posts I had saved in Word. This should teach me to save my stuff on disc and not just to the computer.

I have been out shopping late at night two times this week. TuesdayI left my house at 10:30 pm after everyone was in bed. I returned at 1:00am. Then on Wednesday I went shopping after church with my friend Alice - that was fun. I did not return until 2:00am. It was different shopping late and with no kids. I actually enjoyed it and didn't dread it.

Thursday night we had friends over for dinner - they actually are more like my parents than friends - we exchanged gifts and it was a good time. It was a blessing and a special heart moment seeing my girls giving our friends their gifts and seeing our girls receive their gifts and playing with them.

Tonight we have stick ministry practice at church. Then tomorrow we have a party to attend. We will go to church on Christmas Eve and then just have some family time at home. On Christmas we will have our family Christmas and then have been invited over to some friends house and will spend the remainder of the day with them. I am looking forward to that.

This should catch up my week. I wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Until Later,
Betty

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Betty - good to see you back. I just thought you were taking a break like everyone else!
Have a blessed Christmas!

Weight Loss Tracker