Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday's Feast

This is my first Friday's Feast. I thought I would give it a try. I hope you enjoy.
Appetizer: What was your very first job with a paycheck?

I can’t remember how old I was. I must have been late elementary school, but I had a paper route. I would deliver the local newspaper to my neighborhood and then would have to go and collect money every Friday. The newspaper company would send a bill to me and whatever I collected over that amount was mine.

My later years in high school I worked at Burger King.
Soup: Did you ever lose something really important to you?

I’m sure I have, but nothing comes to mind right now.
Salad: What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

It would have to be Jesus’ birth. He is the best gift to the world. It brings me great comfort to know that no matter what happens in my life I have the love of Christ and that gets me through everything.
Main Course: Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.

I don’t remember a specific “hang out” place. I remember getting together with my friends at church activities and at each other’s houses. I do remember going to the football games on Friday nights and always having a good time. I also remember being in drama club and after our Friday night performance all the cast would go to the local Pizza Hut. We sure did take over the restaurant.

Dessert: Name something that always brings a smile to your face.

I love it when someone tells me that I have encouraged them or have done something to brighten their day.
Please visit here in order to see more Friday Feasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your dessert :)

Mississippi Girl said...

This was fun to read! Thanks for stopping by to visit and comment lately! You have the sweetest blog!
Jennifer R.

Weight Loss Tracker