Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday 13

THURSDAY 13

I have really been trying to keep my house clean and organized. I have found it just doesn't come naturally to me. I have really been working on it and learning what I can - thanks Laura at org junkie. However, I feel so much better when I come into my home (or certain rooms) when it is cleaned and organized. I am consistantly telling my husband "I will get this house organized, if it's one of the last things I do." Therefore for Thusday 13 I have listed 13 Things in my house that I need to Organize in no particular order. This will be my project goal list and I will update as I get things done.

1. Under the bathroom sinks

2. Hall closet

3. Coat closet

4. My bedroom closet

5. My girls bedroom closet

6. Filing cabinet

7. CD’s

8. Purse

9. Van

10. My pictures

11. My bedroom dresser

12. The girls bedroom dresser

13. Kitchen cabinets

As you can tell I have my work cut out for me. I will be visiting Laura the Organize Junkie and Lara the Lazy Organizer quite a bit for ideas.

I am off to finish (start) my projects.

Until Later,
Betty

No comments:

Weight Loss Tracker