Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas is Over

Well Christmas is over, but I'm still on vacation. Christmas was nice and I received special blessings this year - being with friends (those close enough to be family), special time with my family, making a special meal, making special phone calls with Pat, Ruby, and Heather & the girls, nice gifts, and seeing the excitment of my girls. It was a good time for all.

Now that Christmas is over I have been working around the house cleaning up, organizing, and painting. John & I have painted the girls bathroom with a dolphin theme. They seem to like it. Once I get my pictures back on the computer after our computer crash I will try to remember to post the before and after pictures.

For being on vacation we sure do have a lot planned. John and I are going on a date, we as a family are going swimming, we are touring a dairy factory, going to see christmas lights, having friends over, the girls have an overnight party, and having dinner at another family's home. Friends of mine from Ohio are here visiting (not staying at my house) so we are doing things with them. It is good to go on vacation at home.

I'm being blessed right now. As I am writing this my husband is cleaning up the kitchen - which was my job to do. I am so blessed to have John in my life and I am very thankful.

Until Later,
~Betty~

1 comment:

CJ said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Weight Loss Tracker