Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Exercising Goals

Well as I stated in my Smart Habit post I am trying to exercise everyday, thanks to a friend of mine who called and gave me the challenge to exercise everyday this week. I must say that it was the push that I really needed. I know that I need to exercise more, but in all honesty I did not want to start. Monday night I so bad did not want to walk, but I did. Afterward I felt great, because I said no to myself and showed some discipline and did what I needed to do. I really want to make some changes in my life & I believe this time I am actually going to accomplish what I know to do and really want to do.

One tool I will be using to accomplish these goals is by using the goal tracker I added to my blog to the right. Thanks to Becky & Lara for the suggestion to use Joe's Goals. This is really neat. You can set up as many goals as you want. You add check marks to the goals that you have accomplished for that day. I have added this to my sidebar in order to help me stay accountable. You are welcome to click on it and see how I am doing and to check it out to use yourself.

A couple of other sites are encouraging & helping me to stay focused and accountable to my weight loss goals and those are The Amazing Shrinking Mom and Motivation Moments. If you have not checked these out, let me encourage you to try them.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Until Later,
Betty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I am so proud of you for accomplishing what you have set out to! :)

Laura said...

Betty you are so sweet to leave me such a wonderful comment. I really appreciate it!!!

Laura

Cheri said...

Good luck exercising - I'm routing for you!

Cheri

Weight Loss Tracker