Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Feast



Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
House - I put the girls to bed early on Tuesdays and my hubby & I watch it together. Then I love 7th Heaven - I'm never home on Sunday nights when is on, we just got a DVR so now I can watch it when we get home.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
My Hubby

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
4

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
Some kind of budget software, but I was just IMing my cousin yesterday who I have not seen for about 5 years and just started getting back in contact with each other and we were discussing getting a mircophone or web camera so we could actually talk to each other for free.
Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
Mexican

For more Friday Feasts you can visit here

Until Later,
~Betty~

7 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Betty, I really enjoyed your feast. I appreciate you stopping by my blog for a visit. I love meeting new people. I have found that blogging is a great way to do that.
I hope you will visit again.

Jen said...

I've never seen House, but a lot of my friends love it. Maybe I'll get the first season on DVD and check it out.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Betty, I like your changes to the blog. Sorry, I couldn't look earlier today, Lea was leaving at 5, and as usual she waited to the last minute to get some things done and I was helping her. I hope she will bail me out next time I wait till the last minute to do something. Well, catch you later, going to take teh girls home. BTW, Just being available as a friend and praying speaks loud for Lisa.

Angela said...

Wonderful Feast. Thanks for sharing. Have A Great Weekend!!

Anonymous said...

House is amazing!

jenny said...

I enjoyed your feast! When I saw on your profile that you are an in-home daycare provider, I thoguth I'd tell you I just became a CDA---Child Development Associate. My pre-school helped pay for most of it, which was wonderful. Some of the ladies working on classes in my area were going to be doing daycares in their homes. Plus, I had one grandmother named Betty, too. :-)

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

great feast my friend!

Weight Loss Tracker