Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weigh In Update





I am participating in the May Day Challenge, which you can learn more about it here. It is weigh in time again! I have not been weighing myself everyday this week. It has been about every other day and that seems to be working okay. I still only record my weight on Saturdays.

Here are my stats:
Beginning weight: 212.6
Last week weight: 211.6 (which was a gain of 3.8 from the week before)
This week’s weight: 210.0
Loss/ gain: -2.6 :)

Summary of Past Week:
This past week I did not do my structured exercising everyday, but was more active than normal. I did not make my goal of water intake everyday, but did drink more than what I was drinking. I am making baby steps in the right direction; I just have a long way to go. Also this past week was my time of the month so I was always hungry and had a hard time to stop eating.

Plan for this week:
My plan for this week is pretty much the same: to drink more water and less tea. I also need to get back into my exercise plan. I am still setting boundaries for myself and trying to follow through with them.

My boundaries this week are:

  • Drink four glasses of water everyday
  • Exercising 5 days a week
  • No sugar, except in my tea (which is half of what I used to use)
  • No Pop (soda) except on Saturday and Sunday and then only one each day

My challenge this week will be to follow through.

Please visit Tales from the Scales here to visit more challengers or to become apart of the challenge.

Until Later,
~Betty~

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome job! Keep it up.

Terrillyn said...

2.6 lbs is a terrific loss! With your plans for next week, you should see more melt away. Keep up the good work!

elizabeth said...

Great job Betty! I am a firm believer in baby steps and you are headed in the right direction.

Unknown said...

GREAT JOB! You are doing great! Keep up the good work. Have a great week.
Love ya
Alice

Cheri said...

I am so very proud of you!

I still have to replace my scale batteries, so I have NO idea what my weight is this week. I htink it's not good though!

Keep up your great work - we're all in this together!

Denise said...

Congrats, awesome job.

Mom said...

Betty, I am not sure if I visited the week before last, but I used to be a sweet tea addict. Now that I have started using stevia instead of sugar I feel so much better! Less cravings. I have been able to wean off the sugar. Have you tried it? It is so much better than splenda, which makes me dizzy if I get too much. I got mine at the natural foods store here locally. You might want to try replacing the rest of that tea's sugar with the stevia and see if that doesn't help you.

Your weight loss is great! Congratuations! You weigh less than me, I am even jealous of my husband who weighs less than me.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are making great choices and your progress shows that. Congrats!

Robin said...

You are doing just great! Keep up the good work. I am trying to guzzle my water down as I type!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Congrats on your loss this week. Your goals look great, good luck this week!

Susanne said...

You go girl!! Your resolve is inspiring!! Have a great week!

Amanda said...

Ahhh! I am trying to lose weight as well. How aggravating it is! Keep your headup :)
Amanda

Lyndy said...

Betty, You are doing great and have the right attitude. I have been off all sodas for about 5 years now and I used to be addicted to Diet Coke. Now I can't even stand the taste of it. Funny how something you thought you couldn't live without turns into something you don't like the taste of.

Weight Loss Tracker