Monday, June 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I really have been learning to be more organized and I love the progress I have made. One thing that I have started awhile ago is planning out my weekly menus. I used to participate in Laura, The Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Although I have continued making my menus I just have not posted them here for awhile. Since I have been struggling with continuing posting and knowing what to write about, I thought by posting my menus that I keep anyways might help me to get back into the routine of posting on my blog. Therefore, here is my family’s menu this week:

Monday:
Lunch: Chicken Lunchmeat Sandwiches, carrots & peas, and bananas
Snack: Gram Crackers
Dinner: Italian Chicken, cheesy vegetable melody, potatoes

Tuesday:
Lunch: Grilled Cheese, green beans, oranges
Snack: Pizza Rolls
Dinner: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Wednesday:
Lunch: Fish Sticks, French Fries, Pineapple
Snack: Snack Crackers with Peanut butter
Dinner: Hamburgers, onion rings

Thursday:
Lunch: Chicken Wings, corn, Oranges
Snack: Cereal
Dinner: Fajitas

Friday:
Lunch: Tacos
Snack: Peanut butter bread
Dinner: Omelets, toast, hash browns


To participate or to visit more menus please visit Laura here.
Until Later,
~Betty~

5 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Sounds like a great week at your house!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to posting!

Looks like a good week.

MJ

Laura said...

Oh I love the Bruchetta Chicken Bake! So glad you've posted your menu again.

Have a glorious week!
Laura

Dedee said...

I love Bruschetta Chicken Bake as well. Glad to have you back!

Melissa said...

I'm printing the Bruchetta Chicken to make next week. Sounds Yummo!

Weight Loss Tracker