Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog vs. Job Search

Don't know if anyone is still reading this blog or not. Just wanted to let you know that because of my need for a job, I have been using my computer time for intensive job search instead of blogging. I have received the peace from the Lord about my job search that I have been wanting. I am just waiting for the right job to open, but I now have the confidence and assurance that it will happen. I want to thank you all for your prayers. I can feel the difference in my life because of people's prayers. They have made a difference! I hope to return soon with the good news of a job. I do miss you all, but you have to do what you have to do!

Until Later,
~Betty~

6 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm still here!

Anonymous said...

Still here, too! It is all God's timing and it will work out! I'm feeling pretty much the same as you about the job search!!!

Melissa said...

Go, girl. We'll be here when you get back.

Amanda said...

Good luck with the job search.I moved my blog over here. Have a good weekend.
Amanda

Lyndy said...

I am still here. I am so glad you have peace over the situation. As you know, I just went through this myself and God provided just the perfect job. He will for you too.

Unknown said...

Things will all come together soon. Glad you finally have the peace you have been praying for. Will be here when you return. Actually here for you always.
Alice

Weight Loss Tracker