Friday, August 10, 2007

Philippians 4:13

I received this in an email and it encouraged me. I aslo thought this described a lot of what I have been going through lately. Therefore I thought I would share this little poem. Let me know your thoughts.


Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.



The road to success is not straight.


There is a curve called Failure,


a loop called Confusion,


speed bumps called Friends,

red lights called Enemies,


caution lights called Family.


You will have flats called Jobs.


But, if you have a spare called Determination,


an engine called Perseverance,


insurance called Faith,


a driver called Jesus,


you will make it to a place called Success.

Until Later,
~Betty~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This verse is so true and inspirational. I've been holding on this this as I am trying to help some people in great need to come to an understanding of this. I'm on a campain to get help for a friend... I found your blog on the familyfriendly blogroll which I am a member of. I am in need of a link to a new blog site that is built for the defense and protection of orphans and victims of abuse in Ensenada, Mexico. Please visit: blog at http://bajachildrensfund.com and see my post at http://familyimpression.com/

Weight Loss Tracker