Monday, November 13, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

It is that time again. Laura hosts Menu Plan Monday. This is the time when we plan our family's menu to help our weeks fo better. Over the past couple of months since I have been doing this it has been such a benifit to me in more than one way. I don't always stick to everything that I have panned and I do make some changes as I go along, but I'm still better off when I have a plan. So here is my plan for the week:


Monday

Lunch: Tacos

Snack:Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dinner: Homemade Pizza


Tuesday

Lunch: Philly Steaks

Snack: Pudding/ Jello

Dinner: Chicken Tosadas


Wednesday

Lunch: Hot Dogs

Snack: Corn Muffin

Dinner: Beef Stroganoff


Thursday

Lunch: Hamburgers

Snack: Garlic Rolls

Dinner: Fried Chicken (Hubby is cooking)


Friday

Lunch: Chicken Nuggets

Snack: Popcorn

Dinner: Roast

Saturday morning we leave for Ohio to visit family & friends for the next week and for Thanksgiving. I am so ready for our vacation and some time off.


To see more menus visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Until Later,

Betty

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you have a great vacation!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, that all sounds so yummy! Love that you have snacks planned :)

Hope you have a great week, then a safe trip and happy holiday!

Sandra said...

Ooohh fried chicken, it's my hubby's favorite :)

Great menu.

Weight Loss Tracker