Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekend Reflections



Well it is time for Weekend Reflections. This is where each weekend I join my blogging friend Judi and I post at least three postive things that have happen in my life this week or three things that I am thankful for this week. Depending on how rough the week is sometimes this is hard. However, it always helps to think about the positive rather than the negative and that is why we do weekend reflections. So here are some positive things that happen on my journey in life this week:



  1. I was able to spend some alone time at home while John took the girls for basketball & cheerleading evaluations
  2. John & I both went to church on Wednesday night and on the drive home got to talk and make plans for our trip to Ohio next weekend
  3. I have friends and blogging friends ( Cheri & Judi) that I have been able to share about the possiblity of not continuing doing Child Care in my home and getting their prayer support
  4. I have been able to get to know Judi from Mommy to Two a little better through email
  5. I have had a special time with the Lord this week
  6. We had a good time going out for pizza on Friday with some people from church that we didn't know very well
  7. My friends Alice & Sam came over on Saturday. Alice & I worked on making some Christmas gifts. I have never felt so comfortable about having people over to my house as I did tonight. I did not get stressed about my house, I just wanted to enjoy our time together and we did. We were able to share some of our same concerns and issues the Lord is working on with us.

Well this was my week. If you would like to view more weekend relfections or to post your own visit Judi at Mommy to Two.


Until Later,

Betty

5 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like a great week and a lot to be thankful for. New friends is one of the best things =))

Heather said...

Wow, some wonderful praises there. Praying that you continue to be pblessed and that you make wise decisions.

Mississippi Girl said...

Wonderful praises! Thanks for stopping by my site... have enjoyed reading yours, and getting to "know" you a little better!
Blessings, Jennifer R.

Anonymous said...

sounds like good stuff, betty! i'm thankful you and Judi (my sister) are friends. i know she's told me what a wonderful blessing you are. i'm glad you two have one another's support!

CJ said...

What a great list! I always try to remember the great things I have to be thankful for! Have you seen tbis new project?

It's called A Thousand Gifts and is right along this same theme!

http://www.christianwomenonline.net/One_Thousand_Gifts.html

Weight Loss Tracker