Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekend Reflections




This week has gone by fast. Maybe because it is a short week for me. I am going to a women's retreat this weekend with our church. I am looking forward to having some time away and spending time with God & some friends. I will not be around a computer until Sunday night, therefore I am posting my weekend reflections early.


As I am thinking over my week I can instantly think of some dissapointments this week and some not so wonderful moments. However that is not what this post is about. Sometimes we do have to consentrate on the good in our lives and that is what I'm doing this week. So here goes.



  • I'm thankful for my husband and that we can share our feelings, good times, and our disappointments.

  • I'm thankful for having a group of friends at church that we hang out with while being involved in different ministries.

  • I'm thankful for blogging and some people I've met (read). My blog time has been a real blessing to me this week.

  • I'm thankful for the meal this week that my family got to sit down and eat together. We have had an extra busy week - something going on every night. I'm also glad that is not a normal week.

  • I'm also thankful for my church family here in GA and my church family back in OH.

  • I'm thankful I will be able to go to OH in 2 weeks :).

I hope everyone is having a good week and a great weekend. Visit Judi at Mommy to Two to see more Weekend Reflections. I will be back on Monday for Menu Planning Monday.


Until Later,


Betty

1 comment:

Cheri said...

You know, I just love your weekend reflections. I think, just maybe, I'm going to have to squeeze that in on my blog too.
Have a great week

Weight Loss Tracker