Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A-Z of ME

I was tagged by Judi to do this and this is my very first tagged!

A - Available/Single? Nope, married
B - Best Friend? My Hubby
C- Cake or Pie? cake
D - Drink Of Choice? Mt. Dew
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My toothbrush
F - Favorite Color? Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? Cambridge, OH
I - Indulgence? Blogging
J - January Or February? January
K - Kids & Their Names? Bethany & Jody
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family
M - Marriage Date? June 10, 1995
N- Number Of Siblings? 0

O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? losing my family, and snakes
Q - Favorite Quote? It all depends on the attitude
R - Reason to Smile – being loved
S - Season? Spring
T - Tag Five People? Jenn, Alice, Cheri, Amanda, and Laura
U - Unknown Fact About Me? ???????
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Beets

W - Worst Habit? Mt Dew
X - X-rays You’ve Had? neck
Y - Your Favorite Food? Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo

This was fun I hope you will play along

~Betty~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I feel like I get to know people.

Cheri said...

Betty - this is so not fair. I'm not sure I even know 5 bloggers personally to share this with (and you're taken)! Maybe I'll just have to change things a little bit to make it work.
Cheri

Amanda said...

I did my first meme. Thanks for tagging me.
Happy Holiday.
Amanda

Laura said...

Hi Betty, great meme. Thanks for tagging me...I hope to find time to do it! I was married in 1995 also. Take care, Laura

Weight Loss Tracker