Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Reflections




This past weekend was so busy I forgot to do my weekend refections, therefore I am going to post today about the good things that happened last week


  • John & I were able to have a date night.

  • As a family we drove around to look at Christmas lights.

  • We decorated our home for Christmas

  • John & I have been helping out with our Christmas Celebration at church and it is now over. It all went well.

  • Because we live so far from our church and have different activities that go on @ church on Sundays we usually just stay at church all day on Sundays. Yesterday was no different. I had a good time just hanging out with our friends as we were celerbrating one of the kid's birthday. I was able to talk and catch up with Faye, who is like a mom to me, and I had a special moment with my friend Alice sharing my heart and some concerns of mine.

  • I am also thankful for my relationship with Jesus and the time I have spent with him this week.

If you would like to see more Weekend Reflections or to post your own please visit my blogging friend Judi at mommy to two



Until Later,


Betty


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great week. I am glad you had a good one. I am going to email you back soon. I haven't felt the greatest and now Miss O is sick so it might be a day or so. (((HUGS)))

Weight Loss Tracker