Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Organized Junk Drawer

Well I took Laura at Organize Junkie's advise. I cleaned out my two kitchen Junk Drawers and organized them. I was suprise it did not take me a long period of time. I even sat boundaries for the stuff and used small containers. "Hoooly Toleeeedo, who organizes a junk drawer?" was my husband's remark when he opened the drawer looking for a battery. He can say what he wants, but he found the batteries in no time flat. The drawers look wonderful, if I did not know better I would think I was an organized person. Seceretly, I have been opening the drawers just to look at the organization. lol. It makes me feel like I am looking in someone else's drawers. lol.

Until Later,
~Betty~

4 comments:

Jen said...

I always open up cabinets and drawers to admire my newly organized space. I think that is what keeps me going. Trust me--I have a long way to go, so I need to be proud of the progress that I have made-no matter how small.

Cheri said...

I have been known to organize a junk drawer or two myself. Now I'm just jealous of other people's drawers... sigh.

Oh - yes, that's me in DC on AOL-EU. If I have time later today, I'll go through another ISP and come up on your site map as Italy!

Cheri said...

Okay - I'm visiting from another ISP. Check out your stat map and see it my visit shows up!

Rosie said...

I organized my utensil drawer with containers, after 5 1/2 years! I too have opened it many times to look at it. It is so nice to be able to see the knive or the measuring spoons! We all keep plugging away a little each day!

Weight Loss Tracker