Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blogging Break

I have a lot to do this week so I will be taking a break form blogging. I hope to return on Saturday for SMART Habits.

Along with the things I need to accomplish this week, I am going to be doing a lot of soul searching and deal with some issues that the Lord is laying on my heart.

Please be praying for me this week while I deal with the issues of Parenting, Family Time, Job, Financial, Time Management, Blogging, and Church Activities - bacisly LIFE! The Lord is telling me that I need to make some changes and I need to be honest with myself and accept what the Lord is telling me. Hopefully, I will be back next week and let you know what God is doing in my life.

Until Later,
Betty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty...I hope you have a very enlightening week. I know that God will reveal to you all the things you need right now in your life. I will be praying for you my friend. (((HUGS)))

Cheri said...

Praying for you - better believe that. We're doing lots of praying for ourselves too, over potential changes in our lives...

Anonymous said...

just a test!

Weight Loss Tracker