Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You are Invited!

I'm sure most everyone has already heard that 5 minutes for mom is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party party from March 2 - 9. You can click here to find out all the details of the party. There will be prizes, food, and a chance to hang out with friends and to meet new ones. Consider this your invitation to stop by my blog and say "Hi!" I will also be going around and meeting new people (bloggers). This should be a lot of fun.







Also "Get Out of that Pit" by Beth Moore is one of the books that I checked out at our church library a couple of weeks ago. I was excited when I learned that Boomama & Robin had the idea to start a book club discussing this book. I have never been in a book club before, but am going to join this one. On March 9, we are to post our thoughts about this book and link back to Robin. If you want to find out more about this or want to join please click here for Boomama or here for Robin. This will be a busy week for Blogg World, but O so much fun. Now we can end the week of parting on a spiritual note! Please join me for this great week!



Until Later,
Betty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun I love to read and have been thinking I have not done to much of it since I am no longer traveling. I read so much in the airport and on the plane..
Please Visit my new site

I Am Up Here For the Weekend Reflection Meme

Weight Loss Tracker