Friday, March 23, 2007

High Maintenance or Low Maintenance?

Our local Christian radio station has an awesome morning show that I love to listen to every morning. Kevin & Taylor in the Morning are AWESOME! This morning they were talking about whether you would say you were high maintenance compared to your girl friends or other women you come into contact with. They were encouraging people to call in, of course I did not call in. However, I called my husband and asked him "What would you say if somebody asked you if I was high or low maintenance?" At first he was quiet, then he said "Low maintenance, all I have to do is give you a Mt. Dew and tell you to go blog!" So there you have it blogging keeps me low maintenance!

Until Later,
~Betty~

3 comments:

Dedee said...

Love it. Blogging also helps me, until my kids start tugging on my arm for attention. Then I know it's time to stop blogging! :)

Unknown said...

Compared to your girlfriends, you are LOW maintenance. For me it depends on situation, but most part I consider myself High maintenance. I am glad I am back to blogging, maybe it will help me snap out of my depression. Have a great Week.

Love You!
Alice

Laura said...

Another plus for blogging...I love it!!

Laura

Weight Loss Tracker