Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday



  • Today I'm thankful that my husband loves me!
  • I am thankful for a husband who loves me through my moods and when people and things irritate me.
  • I'm thankful that my husband is there for me when things that you can't talk to others about are not going well.
  • I'm thankful that I can count on my husband to be there and support me when I'm being irrational and overreact. When I ask him what he thinks he just answers "This is one of those times when there isn't a right answer, right?"
  • I'm thankful that my husband has my back even when he doesn't agree with me.
  • I'm thankful that my husband loves me enough to forgive me when I invite 30 plus people over to our house for Easter celebration and forgot to run it by him first.
  • I'm thankful that my husband loves me.

Please visit Sting my Heart for more Thankful Thursdays.

Until Later,

~Betty~

2 comments:

Denise said...

Husbands are such precious blessings, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Yes, John is VERY UNDERSTANDING! most of our husbands would have forgiven us, but we would be paying for it for awhile with things they want. LOL:)

Weight Loss Tracker