Monday, March 19, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

Well I did eat healthier this week and walked around my neighborhood about everyday. However, I did not loose any weight this week. Yes I am a little discouraged, but I am not going to give up. This week I am still going to try to eat healthier and to walk the neighborhood. I am going to cut back on the tea drinking and really try to drink more water:( . I am still continuing on my other goals of keeping my sink clean, one load of laundry a day, scripture reading, and declutter at least once a day.


To learn more about SMART Habit Saturday click here. If you would like to join SMART Habit Saturday click here. Thanks for Lara The Lazy Organizer for being our host.


Until Later,

~Betty~

5 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Just remember muscle weighs more than fat :) !!

Have a happy Springy week!

Jennwith4 said...

Keep up the good work! I need to do more excercising.

Cheri said...

You inspired me - I've now joined SMART Habit Saturday to try to get this paperwork cleared out and my taxes done!

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty! You are doing a great job! I rejoined this week and recommitted myself. Not that that means I'll actually do better! :) Hope your having a great week!

on the Rock said...

I gotta get better at my water drinking too - love my decaf tea, coffee and soda!

Weight Loss Tracker