Friday, March 23, 2007

Two Years Ago Today

Two years ago today we signed our name over and over again on paper after paper until I began to wonder if it would ever be over. It was finally over, we said our goodbyes, and we were given keys to our new house. We became homeowners for the first time and how proud and excited we felt.

Today to celebrate our “House’s Birthday” as Jody told her teacher today, we invited our friends over who helped us move in to have Dominos Pizza just like we had two years ago on move in day. When I went to pick up the pizza I saw the previous owner, who I may add I have not seen at all in two years since we signed all those papers. I thought that was kind of cool! I reassured him that we are happy with the house and the neighborhood. He seemed happy to hear that.

God has blessed us over & over and for that I am grateful.

Until Later,
~Betty~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful home to celebrate for. Have a great day.

Cheri said...

You are blessed - believe me. At two years, we're either moving into a new house or planning our next move!

We SHOULD be here in Italy for three years - which means we'll be getting ready to move when we finally get our adoption referral. I told you it's a long journey for us!

Weight Loss Tracker