Saturday, March 24, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday



It is SMART Habit Saturday time again. If you are new to SHS you can click here to find out more about it.

I have been struggling with my goals for a couple of weeks now. I wasn’t sure if I was even going to participate this week, but I need to continue no matter how I am feeling. Here are my list of goals that I am doing well on and have been making a difference in our home:
Clean Kitchen sink nightly
Load of Laundry once a day
Declutter something once a day
Eating more fruits & veggies

Here is my list of goals that I am continuing to work on
Exercise Monday – Friday
Drink water daily
Reading my Bible daily

This week I am going to refocus on these goals and to help me with my exercise, eating better, and to loose weight I am going to find and organize healthy recipes that I can cook for myself and my family. In other words I am going to put a little more effort into cooking and planning for my family.

I am thankful for participating in SHS and for all the encouragement from the other participants. If you have wanted to set some goals and make some changes in your household and have not yet participated in SMART Habit Saturday now would be the time to get started.
Anyone who participates in SHS for two weeks in a row by the end of March will be entered into a drawing to win Laura’s 5 free Organizing Bags, three large and two small! To join SHS or to visit other participants just click here.
Until Later
~Betty~

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Sometimes it really is hard to stay motivated. But look at all the positive changes you have made! Keep it at, you can do it!

Tricia said...

Hang in there - you are making progress!

I think I need to add the one about doing laundry every day. That is a big problem for me.

on the Rock said...

These are great habits! I should ditto alot of these for myself too!
Betty

Peculiar Blogs said...

good job staying here and coming back even when you didn't feel like it! That will give you the victory! Good luck this week!

Weight Loss Tracker