Wednesday, April 11, 2007

UNTIL LATER

I know I have not been posting for awhile and I'm not sure what I am going to do with my blog. Currently, I am dealing with some issues that are not "blogable" for me. Therefore, I'm really not sure what all to write about.

I'm praying about this blog and whether or not to continue or to refocus. If I don't post for awhile just know that I am still considering some different options. I still plan on being around, reading, and commenting on different blogs.

UNTIL LATER?
~Betty~

3 comments:

Lyndy said...

Praying for you Betty and thank you so much for your prayers for me. Life seems to be very hard for a lot of people right now.

Big Hugs, Lyndy

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl. It WILL get better. Just remember when life hands you lemons, make lemonade, and if you can't make lemonade by yourself I am here to help. Thanks for being there for me.

Love & Prayers
Alice

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for you Betty. (((BIG HUGS)))

Weight Loss Tracker