Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend Reflections


This week has gone by so fast. It has been over a week since I posted. I have been wanting to post, it’s just my thoughts didn’t come together. So I thought I would try to catch up on my weekend reflections.

Summer break started this week for my girls. Bethany has already been spending the night at friend’s houses and we have had friends here too. Oh the fun to be a kid on summer break!

My house was clean for about 12 hours!

Friday night we went to my friend Alice’s daughter’s surprise birthday party and it was a lot of fun.

On Saturday I had a chance to sleep in and do nothing in the morning and then in the afternoon we went to the Lake and did some shopping.

On Friday I had some good bonding time with my girls while my day care kids were asleep. All the day care kids left early on Friday. Our family actually got to have an early dinner for a change.

I was able to spend a special moment with my friend Faye, who is like a mom to me. She gave me some mom advice and it spoke to my heart like only she can.

I guess that’s all that has gone on this week (at least all I can think of right now). I know not too exciting this week, but time continues to go on.

I also wanted to say thank you to my blogging friends that stop by to say hi and let me know you are thinking about me and praying for me. It truly blesses my heart. I know I have mentioned before that I am dealing with some issues in my life that isn’t blogable and I could still use your prayers for them. I have not yet got victory in them, but am still praying and trusting the Lord to come through (at least trying to trust and not worrying). I know in my heart He will bring Victory, it’s just the journey getting there is some times hard and painful.

My goal this week is to blog more and share some of my thoughts.

If you would like to visit more weekend reflections please visit Judi here.

Until Later,
~Betty~

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Betty,
I just stopped by to visit your weekend reflection. I can relate to summer officially starting as we have had kids over all weekend and plans for our kids to go to sleepovers. To be a kid again!
I will pray for you this week, to gain victory over your trials.
Have a great week.
Annie

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty. Sounds like a good week for you overall. I continue to remember you in prayer. You just believe for the victory and I will too. Just tell the Devil what the Word says! (((hugs)))

Dedee said...

Prayers your way. Faith is sometimes difficult, but the Lord always comes through in the end. He loves you and is watching out for you, and all things will work together for your good.

Be well.

Robin said...

It was good to catch up with you. I will add your name to my prayer list for VICTORY.

Lyndy said...

Continuing to pray for you my friend.

Weight Loss Tracker