Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weigh In



Today is weigh in day. I missed last week and didn’t post. Last week I did gain 1.4lbs, but this week I have a lost of 2.6lbs. This means since the start of the challenge with the losses and the gain I have lost 4.8 lbs.

I have been weighing myself daily and recording it, and I’m beginning to wonder if I will continue to do that. Some days it becomes discouraging to see my weight go up & down so much, but in other ways it helps me to stay on target.

My plan for this week is to exercise 5 days a week and to drink more water. I have been staying on target with my exercise. I really need to work on the water intake. I also plan to eat more salads this week with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing instead of my favorite Creamy Ranch.

We will see how this week goes and I will report next week. So how did you do this week?
Please visit Tales from the Scales here if you want to know more about the Challenge or to read more participants.

Until Later,
~Betty~

7 comments:

Terrillyn said...

You're doing great! You recovered from that little blib and are on your way.

I only weigh myself on Tues. morning. Like you said, it gets discouraging to see that dial go up and down like a roller coaster.

Cheri said...

Great job! Although I have a tendency to get ON the scale every morning, the only weight that matters for my journey is the weekly weigh in. That helps with the ups and downs throughout the week - at least it does me!

Denise said...

Way to go, kiss those pounds bye bye.

holly said...

I want to weigh myself everyday but try not to...it makes me crazy!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

WOOT! Way to go! You are soooo close to that 5 lb button! :-D

Unknown said...

You are doing Great Hang in there. We are going to make it. Tori is noticing differences in her, so I am motivated to work harder.
Have a great Weekend
Alice

Anonymous said...

I would just weigh once per week. That way you won't get bummed out. And weigh at the same time of day. :) Good job with the loss! I miss you! (((hugs)))

Weight Loss Tracker