Saturday, June 23, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday




Last week I decided to rejoin SMART Habit Saturdays. My goal was to start reading to my girls as a family time. Well, we have started this goal. As a family we all went to the library and picked out a book. As a family we are going to be reading Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder. During the day we did spend more time reading, but as a family we only read at night. Therefore, we got off to a good start, but I will still be working on this to form it into a habit.


Other things I am working on this week are:


  • walking everyday

  • drinking water everyday

  • bible reading everyday

  • declutter/ organize something once a day

  • One load of laundry a day

  • keeping my kitchen sink clean

I hope everyone else has a good week. I will report on how these things go next Saturday! Visit Lara here to visit more SMART Habit Saturdays!



Until Later,


~Betty~

3 comments:

Mom said...

I just found your blog a while ago. During this post I hear Flylady in there somewhere! When I am doing the decluttering and the sink cleaning I do much better.

If only I could do it all the time!

Dedee said...

Go Betty!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am glad your reading went so well this week! Ours has been going great, too!

Weight Loss Tracker