Saturday, December 30, 2006

Weekend Reflection

This week has been good for us. John & I both had the the week off and we have not done any major traveling. It has been good to just be at home.


I have had some time for a relaxing bubble bath while the rest of my family slept in.


Some friends of mine from Ohio have been here visiting.


I have had some extra prayer & devotion time. I had a chance to really search my heart and pray for a friend that is really going through some rough times. I was also able to catch up on my Giving Christ First Place Bible Study that my friend Alice is also doing and my blogging friend Cheri recommended.


We have been able to do some fun family activites along with relaxing.


We had our "Dinner for 8" last night. This is a program at our church where they put 4 couples in a group and they meet for dinner once a month for 4 months. It is a chance to get to know different people at church and help new people feel like they belong. We have been enjoying it.


I have been able to get some home projects done. John & I painted the girls bathroom. I finished my organizational challenaged hosted by Organized Junkie (that I started back in November), I got my lein closet organized, and I got the girls bathroom cabinet organized.


This has been a good week! I really don't want to go back to the real world. :(, but I know I have to.


Let me know how your week went.


For more weekend reflections visit Judi
Until Later,

~Betty~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good week. I miss you! I think I am coming out of my fog! I meant to tell you that there is a great online weight loss thing. It is at sparkpeople.com. It is free and it is great.

Cheri said...

Isn't it nice to have some quiet time (either with your spouse or alone)? Sometimes it's almost a relief for me when holiday breaks are over and we can get back to regular schedules. But I must admit, my husband went back to work full schedule this week and I miss him coming home early!

Weight Loss Tracker