Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Reflection


I have missed several Weekend Reflections, therefore I made it a point to post this week.


  • This was our last week of Upward basketball. Therefore I am looking forward to a break in our schedule.

  • I was able to get caught up on a lot of jobs around the house

  • We have been dealing with Pink Eye. Bethany had it on Sunday you can read about that here. Jody was sent home from school with it on Wednesday. It wasn't a big deal and it's over now.

  • On Friday I went to a neighborhood friend’s house for a ladies night. We had dinner, talked and scrap booked. FUN!

  • On Saturday we had some friends over. The guys watched a bad science fiction movie together, while we women discussed our lives, and the kids played together. We all laughed so hard and enjoyed each other. It was fun.

  • On Sunday I enjoyed church. We went out for lunch and both girls went to a friend’s house so John & I had a nice afternoon together with no children.

Our week ended on a good & fun time. I hope your week has been good. If you are participating in weekend reflections let me know in my comment section and I will come and visit you.


Visit Judi at mommy-of-two for more weekend reflections.

Until Later,
~Betty~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great week! I hope you have a good one this week too. I sure hope you all don't get the nasty stomach flu we've had. They have actually shut down school systems because of it. Thanks for participating. I miss you! (((hugs)))

Shawna said...

Ladies nights out are the best!! Looks like you had a really nice time with friends and family this week!!

Weight Loss Tracker